Merry Christmas everybody!! I hope you all had a great holiday season, and still New Year's to go! I haven't been keeping up on updating the blog very well (taking care of a newborn is tiring!), but here are some updated pictures. Grady is now 2 months old- I can hardly believe it and already growing out of some of his clothes!! I don't know exactly how much he weighs at the moment but his next Dr.'s appt is in a week. Christmas was great for our little family. We spent some time with everybody, which meant lots of traveling (not my favorite thing) but it was worth it. We spent before Christmas with my brother and sister in Flagstaff, then went down to Phx. before Christmas Eve, up to Cottonwood Christmas morning, back down to Phx. to see a family friend, and finally back to Bagdad for some much needed rest. We don't have any plans for New Year's, maybe a bottle of Bashas finest sparkling cider! (no alcohol for mommy!) Love you all- be safe and have fun!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It was great to see you guys on Christmas Eve! Grady is so precious. Happy New Year and good luck with your move!
Post a Comment