So the last time we went to the Baby Dr. she asked if we were going to schedule a 4-D ultrasound. We said we weren't really sure because they cost $100 so we were giong to think about it. Well, she just kind of smiled at us and said " you know what, I'm just gonna give you one, let me go see if the tech has some free time." Wasn't that awesome!!! I couldn't believe it, I was sooo excited! So about ten minutes later we were back in and getting these awsome pictures of our little guy taken. Now, you have to remember that they are not actual photographs and kind of think of them like your looking through liquid, 'cause you kind of are. Anyway, I think they're amazing, but I guess all moms-to-be would say that! ; )
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, those 4D pics are amazing! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment