Saturday, August 1, 2009
So, hi everybody its been quite a while since I last wrote, sorry... I was just trying to upload some new pics, but my camera is a little dead so I guess they'll have to wait. Anyway I can give you an update- I am 27 weeks today and am finally starting to get the "so how far along are you?" comments from people. Its nice to actually look pregnant instead of just that I've been doing some heavy drinking and now have a giant beer gut! I love when the little guy squirms around in there, it feels sooo weird and wonderful at the same time (all you Moms know what I mean, sorry guys- you never will). Everything else is going really well, I'm studying to go to Physical Therapy school and we're looking into moving to Williams, AZ still. Micah is doing great at work, in fact he just got a major award from his department commending him for his service- Yeah my little stud muffin! I really will try to post some pics of the ever growing belly here shortly. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Sweetie,
Your pictures look great. I doing a little test to see is this comment works. Can't wait to see you this next weekend. I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment